The Cyber High student management system was
designed with two guiding principles:
- It must be easy to use.
- It must effectively drive instruction.
Ease of Use
Cyber High's goal is to create
an easy-to-use management and course delivery system that provides all
features you need to effectively increase student achievement. Overly
complex competitive systems require extensive training and slow your
progress. Cyber High works with you,
not against you!
Effectively Drive Instruction
As an online course provider owned and operated by the
Fresno County Superintendent of Schools, our program offers something that our competitors
cannot: a group of highly skilled
educators approving our courses, driving our features, and standing behind our
product. Cyber High offers all of the
management features you need to track and monitor student progress and
individualize student needs:
- Progress Tracking and Monitoring: Easy to use calendar features, notifications,
and alerts that notify teachers and parents when a student is getting behind. Want a progress
report emailed each Friday or every two weeks? You decide when, how, and what information you want to receive about each student.
- Student Lists and Tracking: Innovative tools provide teachers with
snapshot glances of student performance at any given time. Teachers can view individual
or group data at a high level or a very detailed one that includes the concepts
or standards with which the student is struggling.
- Clear and customizable Reports: District and school administrators, principals, counselors, and teachers have access to a wide range of reports, including customizable reports to view, aggregate, and disaggregate that data to see the detail needed.
- School and Student Preferences: Stay in control of what your student is doing
by setting preferences for your school or for each individual student.
- Collaborate and Share with Other Teachers: Forums for communicating with other Cyber High
teachers, messaging options, sharable calendars, and more greatly enhance your
Cyber High experience.
- Real-Time Communication: Text, chat, and email have
redefined the way we communicate but, more importantly, it has become the primary way
our students communicate. The online and
offline chat options, along with internal and external email, will help teachers and parents motivate students and build supportive relationships.
- Parental Communication: Cyber High facilitates parent engagement by
offering an optional Family Portal where parents can login and see real-time
updates of their student's progress and communicate with their student's teacher and/or counselor.
Easy to Navigate Student Tracking
Customized Reports to Disaggregate Student Data